Version 6.80 Beta 4 Build 4879, June 1, 2017
- XFeatures command is now disabled by default. Too many security software packages conflict with it. If you
want to use XFeatures, you should have your security software ignore Newsbin then enable it under Options -> Servers -> Really Advanced. If you don't know what XFeatures is then you probably aren't going to miss it. :)
- Fixed crash issue when searching other files for PARS.
- Updated RAR library
- Turned on sorting for the Filter Profile Dropdown in Group Properties.
Version 6.80 Beta 2 Build 4847, May 2, 2017
- Fixed issue with the Read Post Body function (Ctrl-R) and getting the first chunk first.
- Fixed problem with Internet Search results for small files. Was losing some data.
Version 6.80 Beta 1 Build 4841, April 24, 2017
- Fixed issue where Newsbin couldn't download if there was an illegal filename in subject.
- Fixed issue where the "Look in Groups" dropdown in a Watch Topic wasn't remembering the Group chosen and defaulted to searching all newsgroups.
- Removed confirmation prompt when performaing a "Mark All Old" since it is non-destructive and reversable.
- Fixed issue in AutoPar when the first par2 file is corrupt. Now triggers other par downloads.
- Now compacts all NZB records that come from Sonarr or SickBeard to solve issue displaying post sets with obscured filenames.
- Fixed issue where automatic assemble incompletes wasn't working correctly.
- Resolved intermittent stalling issue when retries fail.
- Reduced logging in some cases. Caused the disks to get hammered.
- NZB Autoload no longer looks at rar files larger than 5MB. There is no limit in the size of NZB files
- Change AutoPAR to go ahead and unrar 0 byte files. Sometimes they are meaningful files.
- The performance option "Fail Chunks with bad yEnc Formats" is now on by default. Most are correct these days. Bad ones are usually spam.
- In cases where the yEnc filename doesn't contain an extension now uses the filename from the Subject.
- Change in the download engine to download raw data and send to decoder after the fact instead of processing on the fly.
- Speed and reliabilty enhancements to yEnc, Mime, and UU decoding functions since they are now decoupled from the download engine.