- Version 6.62 has bug fixes and improvement to AutoPAR function. No major new features. Version 6.60 New Feature Information
- New functions are documented on Newsbin 6.60 New Features Help Page
- Watch Lists can now make use of our Internet Search service to grab stuff off of Usenet as soon as it shows up
- All SSL connections are now TLS 1.0 instead of SSLv3. Drops back to SSL if the news server doesn't support TLS
- Now supports CouchPotato, SickBeard, SickRage and Sonarr. Go under the Options menu and look for "Remote NZB Source Settings".
- New Servers tab layout. Lists each of your servers and allows you to expand any of them to monitor individual conntection activity.
- Simplified Filter Configuration Screen.
- Download List, Files List, and Wish List now perform a paged loading. It does not load the entire list from the DB, only what is needed to display.
- Improved AutoPAR functionality, better repair capabilities.
- A second retry will trigger a PAR to download to keep things going.
- If 98% of files have downloaded, and PAR2 files exist, the first retry will trigger assembly.
- If Newsbin retries with less than 98% of files already downloaded, it will continue retrying until 90% of files are downloaded.
The database that tracks the Download List, Failed Files List, and Wish List has changed! Anything prior to 6.60 Beta 1 is not compatible!
It is recommended that you clear your current download list before installing 6.62. If you wish to bring your Download List or Wish List forward from an older version, use the Save to NZB option and then import the resulting NZB into the new version.