Version 6.71 Release Candidate 2 Build 4740, July 8, 2016
- Add a popup when Newsbin starts if there are no active servers in the server list.
- Fixed issue in password manager, sometimes last password was munged.
- Fixed issue where sampling a rar that required a password would clear password list.
- Fixed issue with configuration backup
- Now uses a new SSL library - seems to behave better with certain servers.
Version 6.71 Release Candidate 1 Build 4723, June 28, 2016
- Fix assembly of poisoned posts which ended up zero length.
- Fix to accept case sensitive passwords in the unrar password manager.
Version 6.71 Beta 4 Build 4710, June 17, 2016
- Fixed startup issue introduced in B3 with people running custom windows themes
- New compiler tools allows us to build for Windows XP again. So 6.71B4 works on Windows XP
Version 6.71 Beta 3 Build 4671, June 9, 2016
- Fix issue when deleting files from the Files list was also deleting from disk. Only shift-delete should delete from disk *and* the list.
- Fixed the Read Post Body function to show post headers.
- Changes to the installer to allow override if the installer detects an incompatible operating system.
Version 6.71 Beta 2 Build 4649, May 27, 2016
- Fixed issue where test download generates empty files.
- Fixed issues with Image Database function
- Fixed issue marking some posts old when they have high ascii characters.
- Fixed XFeatures auto-disable for servers that don't support XFeatures.
- Fixed Show Server Commands debug option (Under "Network" on the Options screen).
Version 6.71 Beta 1 Build 4637, May 21, 2016
- Fixed issue where the $(FILENAME) path variable was yielding inconsistent results when processing NZB Files.
- Fixed issue with Age dropdown persistence.
- Fixed issue with searching in Local mode ssearching through all groups, not the specific groups if selected.
- Fixed issue where failed files would sometimes not have a reason listed in the Error column of the Failed Files tab.
- Fixed issue where files that have no content weren't failing immediately.
- Fixed issue where sorting the Files list was bringing back deleted rars.
- Fixed issue that occured if a PAR downloaded due to retries is missing parts, it was preventing other PARS from downloading.
- Fixed issue with how Watch List Search was handling incomplete files. They weren't becoming complete. Now only shows complete files.
- Fixed issue where disabling AutoPAR also disabled retries.
- Changed "Group Empty" error to actually list the group that was found to be empty.
- Tweaked file completion calculations to be more accurate.