Version 6.61 Beta 2 Build 4224, August 12, 2015
- Fixed issue some people were having on upgrade to 6.60 where they would load a post list, it would flash then disappear.
- New NBI setting to separate out any .nfo, .sfv, .srr files from compacted sets. Set CombineMeta=0 under Settings to break them out. Default is to combine.
- Crash fix with "Delete all Posts by Poster" and maybe massive manual deletes too.
- Fixed issue processing posts posted by one posting program that leaves a blank line between last yEnc data and yEnd line.
- New installer. Hope it behaves better on Win10. Please report any strangeness
Version 6.61 Beta 1 Build 4195, August 5, 2015
- NZB files are no longer compacted in with the rar/par set
- Info from .SRR files are now included when you ctrl-r on a compacted set containing .srr files.
- When items are queued using Ctrl-Y, to force the download, don't make it start a download over from the beginning if Newsbin is restarted.
- Made change so new records don't get inserted to the top of the post list during header processing. Was causing flickering of the screen which annoyed people.
- Increased the number of watch entries you can have to 120.
- Fixed potential issue with Newsbin filtering out stuff it shouldn't be.
- Headers are now stored compressed again until they are processed. The tradeoff of disk space usage vs. CPU usage is not justified.
- Internal use of regular expressions has been sped up. Should improve overall processing speed of normal functions.
- Fix to make sure the NBI path gets set on exit.
- Added maximize buttons to the tabs.
- Fixed issue where Header downloads failed with connection errors instead of retrying.
- Change to column headers in servers tab and information displayed to make it more clear. Specifically Server Active/Disabled and if the server is set to download headers or not.