Version 6.51 Release Candidate 2 Build 3157, February 24, 2014
- Added support for another form of file encryption.
- Upgrade Note: The first time you update groups after upgrading from anything prior to 6.51
will take some extra time for re-indexing.
Version 6.51 Release Candidate 1 Build 3156, February 14, 2014
- Fixed issue where Search downloads weren't changing state to downloaded.
- Folder Dup Bypass - changed to default to off to reduce false positives
Version 6.51 Beta 5 Build 3154, February 4, 2014
- Fixed hang caused when the download list auto-saves while new files are getting added to the list
- Fixed issue with a large number of deletes sometimes failing
- Fixed issue deleting passwords from the unrar password list
- Added new file signature to the unrar password checker
- Added capability to customize the size filter dropdown by adding your own sizes through the .nbi file. Details in the release notes
Version 6.51 Beta 4 Build 3146, January 28, 2014
- Resetting download path resets unrar path in downloads.
- Now keeps the next line highlighted when deleting from the download list.
- Now attempts to pull passwords from RAR filename if it matches a known pattern
- Fixed issue where the subject listed in the files list for a post might be wrong. Caching issue.
- New keyboard shortcut, ctrl-o, will pop up the unrar password manager. This will work for new installs. For upgrades, you might have to clear your workspace.xml file from the Newsbin Data Folder to get it to work.
Version 6.51 Beta 3 Build 3145, January 20, 2014
- RAR Passwords: Now adds a password when you leave the dialog even if the add button isn't clicked.
- Manual unrar from the right-click menu in the download list now uses the configured unrar path.
Version 6.51 Beta 2 Build 3143, January 8, 2014
- Fixed issue where setting age on search tab was getting stuck on subsequent searches even if you clear it.
- More work on handling different password schemes for encrypted RAR archives
Version 6.51 Beta 1 Build 3140, December 31, 2013
- Fixed issue where typing in a specific group for Internet Search wasn't getting applied.
- Age filter now persists over reloading the headers.
- Fixed a couple of cases where RAR passwords were failing on some rar files.
- Fixed issue with some passworded rar inside rar files getting through the spam filter.
- Fixed Socks proxy support. Was broken in 6.50
- Fixed issue with Newsbin ignoring the "Automatically unrar complete files" option. You couldn't turn it off.
- Fixed issue with unrar not keeping the PC awake.
- Fixed issue with combining related headers representing one file set together into one line.
- When compacting the database, now does a "storage age" purge first.
- Fixed the "Find" feature when using the image DB.
- Added logging for when the file exists on disk and the download is abandoned.