Version 6.73 Release Candidate 2 Build 4820, January 25, 2017
- Made change to allow header filtering with "downloadfilter" per group or per group folder. Previously only worked on group folders.
- Added a GUI setting for header filters in group options. Right-click the group or the group folder and select Properties to use it.
- Now removes filters that no longer exist from the the display when saving options for the group.
- Fixed issue where Search on Poster setting is not maintained if using multiple search tabs.
- Added full date info into logging timestamp for people who run Newsbin across multiple days.
- Fixed issue when using multiple NZB tabs when Newsbin is in single tab mode.
- Fixed issu with NZB Watch folder moving everything into the loaded folder, not just NZB's.
- Fixed issue downloading files with illegal filenames in the subject.
Version 6.73 Release Candidate 1 Build 4818, December 18, 2016
- Changed config file saving process so it won't send any "olds" to the recycle bin anymore.
- Change in automation handling to make sure PAR files come first, specifically in Sonarr
- Fixed issues interfacing with Sonarr for its history reporting.
- Fixed issue extracting passwords if they exist in NZB files.
- Increased read timeout for search. Addresses issue some people were reporting with searches timing out if Newsbin was under load.
Version 6.73 Beta 4 Build 4817, December 1, 2016
- Fixed issue where posting would fail if a single chunk failed to post. Now it retries forever.
- Fixed issue where NZB Path wasn't getting saved.
Version 6.73 Beta 3 Build 4816, November 16, 2016
- Made change to Sonarr integration when reporting status, now only reports one line per NZB representing the largest files.
- Added DNS caching as emergency backup for normal name resolution. If resolve fails, the cache is consulted.
- Fixed issue using Ctrl-R on posts with obscured subjects.
- Modified filename mode to strip any formatting chars off the begin and end of the cleaned subject.
- Made changes to AutoPAR to make sure PAR files are assigned to files if they are added to the download list later.
- Made change to make sure "Storage Age" doesn't apply to NZB files. Should only apply to header storage.
Version 6.73 Beta 2 Build 4797, October 27, 2016
- Fixed issue where you couldn't unselect the filter profile in a watch profile dialog.
- Changed AutoPAR functionality to automatically move all PAR files to the top of any sets of files you add to the download list.
- Implemented support for double-clicking to launch ZIP'd or RAR'd NZB files.
- Made change to use the actual NZB Filename inside a ZIP'd or RAR'd NZB File instead of the ZIP/RAR filename for the $(NZBFILE) path variable.
- Fixed issue if Newsbin comes up with no data path defined, it will switch to a default that will be used throughout.
- Made a change when generating NZB files, now offers to use the filename from the first match as the name.
- Fixed issue loading large NZB files introduced in B1
Version 6.73 Beta 1 Build 4791, October 17, 2016
- Fixed issue where the $(SEARCH) path variable wasn't working for local searches.
- Fixed issue where "All groups" wassn't actually selecting all groups in local search.
- Fixed issue where Filter Profiles weren't applying during watch list rescan.
- Add RAR/ZIP/GZ decode to NZB's downloaded using Sonarr/SickBeard. The NZB's now get sent to the "Nzbs" folder in order to implement this.
- Changes to how re-scan works resulting in less disk access.
- Addressed issue with $(FILENAME)path variable not working with automatic download modes. Only works for .rar files.