Version 6.73 Beta 3 Build 4816, November 16, 2016
- Made change to Sonarr integration when reporting status, now only reports one line per NZB representing the largest files.
- Added DNS caching as emergency backup for normal name resolution. If resolve fails, the cache is consulted.
- Fixed issue using Ctrl-R on posts with obscured subjects.
- Modified filename mode to strip any formatting chars off the begin and end of the cleaned subject.
- Made changes to AutoPAR to make sure PAR files are assigned to files if they are added to the download list later.
- Made change to make sure "Storage Age" doesn't apply to NZB files. Should only apply to header storage.
Version 6.73 Beta 2 Build 4797, October 27, 2016
- Fixed issue where you couldn't unselect the filter profile in a watch profile dialog.
- Changed AutoPAR functionality to automatically move all PAR files to the top of any sets of files you add to the download list.
- Implemented support for double-clicking to launch ZIP'd or RAR'd NZB files.
- Made change to use the actual NZB Filename inside a ZIP'd or RAR'd NZB File instead of the ZIP/RAR filename for the $(NZBFILE) path variable.
- Fixed issue if Newsbin comes up with no data path defined, it will switch to a default that will be used throughout.
- Made a change when generating NZB files, now offers to use the filename from the first match as the name.
- Fixed issue loading large NZB files introduced in B1
Version 6.73 Beta 1 Build 4791, October 17, 2016
- Fixed issue where the $(SEARCH) path variable wasn't working for local searches.
- Fixed issue where "All groups" wassn't actually selecting all groups in local search.
- Fixed issue where Filter Profiles weren't applying during watch list rescan.
- Add RAR/ZIP/GZ decode to NZB's downloaded using Sonarr/SickBeard. The NZB's now get sent to the "Nzbs" folder in order to implement this.
- Changes to how re-scan works resulting in less disk access.
- Addressed issue with $(FILENAME)path variable not working with automatic download modes. Only works for .rar files.