Version 6.62 Release Candidate 1 Build 4351, November 6, 2015
- No longer shows extra NZB filename info if "Show Filenames" is enabled
- Minor wording changes for consistency.
Version 6.62 Beta 4 Build 4337, October 28, 2015
- Fixed issue where Subs would combine with the main set. Some posters are using a different format for identifying subs posts.
- Now sends a file to the Failed Files tab if all PAR files download and there still aren't enough blocks to reliably make a repair.
- Fixed issue with strict yEnc mode. One path through the code wasn't failing one failure mode.
- Implemented more reliable message-id checking
- Tweaked mechanism for grabbing embedded passwords in NZB files if they exist.
Version 6.62 Beta 3 Build 4321, October 22, 2015
- Fixed another issue processing SRR files.
- Now forces assembly when retries run out and all PAR files were downloaded.
Version 6.62 Beta 2 Build 4318, October 20, 2015
- Fixed crash issue when SRR contains files larger than 64K.
- Fixed issue where Ctrl-R (Read Post Body) would hang out in the download list with a red bar if the post had no file data or if the server was in "Body" mode. Now shows encoded data if it can't find anything else.
Version 6.62 Beta 1 Build 4314, October 16, 2015
- Changed how aggressive assembly mode works, now tied to the retry counter. After retries run out on an incomplete post, Newsbin will assemble.
- Added option to turn on strict yEnc. It is off by default now.
- Fixed issue where small single post non-files were not incrementing the retry counter.
- Fixed issue where a connection failure when performing an Internet Search would display the wrong error.
- Fixed the ability to create an NZB from wish list.
- Fixed issue loading GZ encoded NZB's. It was broken.
- Fixed issue where the "Show Filenames" setting was not being honored in expanded files.